Payments, Delivery & Returns
Welcome to the Fillyboo global online store!
We choose to accept our online store payments via PayPal express - you may use any credit card* at the PayPal checkout or use funds from your PayPal balance.
We are a small, family run, Australian owned and designed company, operating globally.
- Orders are generally received within 10 working days.
- If you need your garments for a special event, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
- All orders are dispatched via our Indonesian warehouse, customs delays may apply.
- Customs duties are the responsibility of the customer, please contact your local authority for further information.
- UK customers: Please note that VAT is not included in our pricing.
- We are unable to deliver to a PO Box - except in the UAE.
- Please note, we do not offer refunds, store credits only.
- No order cancellations.
- If you have any questions at all please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All purchases are currently GLOBAL purchases and all goods are processed through international customs.
We are a small, family owned and operated business and at this stage do not offer refunds for ill-fitting or non-suitable garments or 'change of mind' purchases.
Fillyboo products are quoted in USD.
If you have any questions at any stage of purchasing, please email: email@example.com (no Instagram DM)
Please allow 10 business days for your order to arrive.
Pippa and the Fillyboo team.
Summarised Shipping Information
- We offer free Express worldwide shipping - (please note your goods must first be packed, customs paperwork prepared and then cleared through customs before being placed on a flight. Some delays are out of our hands as we are relying on third parties)
- Orders are usually received within 10 working days, however delivery can take up to 21 days due to customs clearance processes that are out of our control.
- Please make sure you provide your daytime phone number so that our courier/shipping company may contact you for delivery.
- If you would like to enquire about your parcel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - please quote your order number in the subject line of your email for a fast response.
- NOTE: If you need your Fillyboo goods for a special occasion, please contact us to arrange express shipping* or to let us know that your items are needed by a certain date. Email email@example.com
(*further costs are associated with express courier services)
- Customs duties are the responsibility of the customer. Please be aware of these charges prior to purchasing. We do not accept the return of goods abandoned at customs, nor do we issue refunds or contribute to payment of duties for such situations.
- We offer ONE size exchange per garment only. Please choose carefully and refer to our size guide or email our staff for assistance prior to purchasing. (firstname.lastname@example.org) Shipping costs will be incurred for subsequent exchanges.
- We offer SIZE exchanges only. If you wish to receive a new style as a replacement, please place a new order and email email@example.com to receive your RA number and your credit note.
- We do not refund for non-suitable or ill-fitting items but we gladly exchange sizes. (Please read exchange information below)
- Exchanges must be made/sent within 7 days of receipt of authorised RA number. (this date is taken from your parcel post-mark/sent date)
- Our products are hand made and individually unique. Colours, embroidery and other hand processes may differ slightly to the product image and are not available for refunds on this basis.
- The cost of returning an item for a size exchange to our processing centre is the reponsibility of the customer. We have 2 global returns processing centres, once you have obtained your RA number we will assign your nearest centre.
- If you have received a fautly garment, you will receive a full refund and a HUGE apology. (this doesn't happen very often:) In this instance, please follow the instructions on the exchange information below.
Prior to exchanging a size, you must receive a return number (RA number).
To receive your RA number, please quote your order number and email:
(please be sure to quote your order number for a quick response)
- Garments must be returned in a sellable condition. Please do not send back garments that are inside-out or dishevelled. Please use the drawstring bag provided.
- Garments that do not meet the above requirement will be sent back to you and/or may not be eligible for exchange.
- Please keep reading below for further information..... and please contact us at any time for help at any stage of your shopping experience.
Reminder: International shipping to some locations may take up to 21 days
This includes any employees, agents, officers or associates of Pippa Group Pty Ltd.
Applies to past, present and future.
1) Pippa Group Pty Ltd shall NOT be held liable or responsible for any injury or property damage sustained in relation to Fillyboo merchandise. This includes packaging, tags, and shipping documents. This also includes any third party person or property in relation to the first person /customer who purchased the Fillyboo merchandise.
2) All personal care and legal responsibility in relation to personal safety and/or third party persons safety and/or property whilst wearing, storing or handling Fillyboo merchandise lies with the consumer.
3) Fillyboo packaging must be kept away from babies and young children and is the responsibilty of the consumer. Fillyboo will not be held liable for any injuries sustained in relation to Fillyboo merchandise or packaging.
4) Please follow the product care instructions and use due diligence and common sense when caring for and wearing your Fillyboo products in order to sustain product longevity and maintain personal and third-party personal care and property safety.